If you are a lazy person or you are not interested to read the long article then go down and watch the video.
Hey friends, Samsung M30s is a mid-range phone. When I buy this phone at that time I was very happy. Samsung provides very nice features in M30s with a 6000 mAh battery. But when I update my Samsung M30s device in March month my phone won’t turn on. Samsung provides a totally garbage update. I think Samsung provide update without testing. What do you think about this update…? Lets comment.
When I update my phone Samsung M30s at that time my phone running on the Android 9 version. In Android 9 phone running very smoothly, No issue found in the device. But after update android 9 to Android 10, my phone stuck on the Samsung logo.
I was worried about what happened to my phone. My phone is just only 6-month-old phone when I update my phone into Android 10. I worried about how to solve this problem during the COVID-19 lockdown. Then I started research on this problem. After doing lots of research finally I found one solution. After using the solution my phone turned on. Now my phone is running with some problems.
Some problems occur after Samsung M30s update into Android 10
- Slow charging
- When charging phone mobile heating issue
- Heating problem
- Quickly down charging problem
- Takes a long time to charge the phone and etc.
When you update Samsung M30s into android 10 and if update not problem installed then you are facing the same problem.
So now we will talk about the solution
- Fully charged (Atleast above 60%-70%)
- WiFi connection(Please do not use Mobile Network when you update your phone)
How to check how many charging remaining on our phone..?
- Plug charging cable into your device
- Press power key + volume up + volume down at the same time.
- When the circle comes on your screen then release all buttons
- Now your phone showing the charging percentage.
- After some seconds your phone automatically shut down.
- Press volume down + power button
- Release both buttons when the Samsung logo appears on your screen. On-screen it showing the Samsung Galaxy M30s logo.
- Wait for 1/2 min.
- After that check, your phone is successfully turn on or not.
- Suppose this solution does not work then try the second solution.
- First switch off your device
- How to switch off:- plug the charger into your device and then press the Power key + volume up + volume down at the same time. It showing charging and then the phone automatically shuts down.
- After the mobile shuts down unplugs the charger.
- Press volume up + Power key until the recovery screen appears.
- When the recovery screen appears release all buttons.
- Select wipe data/factory reset option by using volume up or volume down button.
- After deleting all the data your phone will be successfully recovered.
Warning: The second solution deletes all your data.
Watch video for better understanding
I hope I will solve your problem.Thanks for reading this article.